First State Bank Premier Debit Card
- Cards are printed instantly at any of our bank locations (excluding our office on Highway 119)
- Purchases automatically deducted from your checking account
- No fee when used at any First State Bank of the Southeast ATM machine
- MasterCard ID Theft Protection
- Zero Liability Protection
- Mastercard Airport Concierge
- Extended Warranty Insurance
- Satisfaction Guarantee
How To Use Your Contactless Card
- With contactless payment options, just tap and pay and you're on your way.
- Use your debit card at ATMs worldwide - just look for the Mastercard logo
- Need a new card? We offer same-day re-issues inside our branch locations.
- Transactions are encrypted with a unique one-time code that securely protects your payment information
- Use SecurLock Equip to choose how, when, and where your card is used. Report your card lost or stolen, set travel alerts, and set preferences for transactions based on location, merchant type, and more!
MasterCard ID Theft Protection™
Mastercard ID Theft Protection comes with your First State Bank Premier Mastercard at no cost. To activate your ID Theft Protection benefits, visit the link below and enter your card number to start the registration process.1
- Monitors your credit file for changes that could indicate fraud, such as new credit inquiries, an address change, or a new account opened in your name.
- Sends alert notifications whenever suspicious activity is detected so that you can take immediate action to minimize potential damage. The tool monitors suspicious activity related to the personal information you choose to track such as your name, address, email address, social security number, date of birth, debit/credit card numbers, or other sensitive data.
- Provides ID Theft Resolution, with white-glove service, assigning a resolution specialist to you when you require assistance resolving issues related to identity theft.
Zero Liability Protection
You pay only for the purchases you have authorized on your First State Bank Premier Mastercard, and you won't be held liable in the event of an unauthorized purchase 1. This coverage extends to purchases made in stores, over the phone or online.
MasterCard Airport Concierge™
Doubles the time period and duplicates the coverage of the original manufacturer's or U.S. store brand warranty for a maximum of one year. 2
Lost or Stolen Debit Card
Availability of insurance benefits on your card may vary by card issuer. Please refer to your issuing financial institution for complete insurance benefit coverage terms, conditions and exclusions.
1. These are summary descriptions only. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. To learn more about Zero Liability, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1.800.MASTERCARD (1.800.627.8372) for assistance. Applicable to U.S. cardholders only.
2. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Cardholders need to register for this service. This service is provided by Generali Global Assistance, Inc. Please see your guide to benefits for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD.
*** See Schedule for Details regarding any fees.
Mastercard and Mastercard Global Service are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark, of Mastercard International Incorporated. ©2019 Mastercard. All rights reserved.