Mobile Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit checks fast with your mobile phone.
- Quick - Deposit checks quickly almost anytime and anywhere.
- Convenient - Save a trip to the branch or ATM.
- Simple - Make a deposit with just a few taps and camera clicks.
- Secure - Rest assured it's safe and secure
Mobile Deposit requires access to Online Banking, new users may register for online banking here.
Quick Tips for Using Mobile Deposit
- Your endorsement must include your signature and “Mobile Deposit Only First State Bank of the SE”.
- Make sure to use Mobile Deposit in a well-lit area to ensure that the check images are correctly captured.
- Keep hands clear of the check when photographing. For best results, lay the check on a flat surface when taking pictures.
- To avoid a deposit error, make sure that the check is not folded or torn.
- Make sure that the entered check amount matches the amount on the check.
- Mobile Deposits confirmed as received before close of business on a business day will be credited to your account within 24 hours of receipt.
- After you receive confirmation that the bank has received the deposit, you must securely store the check for 60 days then destroy the original.
Refer to the Mobile Remote Deposit Services Agreement for full details including fees and usage.
Enrollment subject to approval. Some restrictions may apply. Applicable fees apply to account and from your wireless carrier.
The Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Kindle Fire, Amazon, the Amazon Kindle logo, and the Kindle Fire logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.